Ficando em Curitiba

Thursday, November 23, 2006

One City down, two more to go!

Camila made me this to wish me a happy thanksgiving, it was such a great thing to wake up to! She even drew me a turkey and a pumkin on there!

So our class ended today, and it was hard to say goodbye to them as I thought it would be. They were all such nice people, and I hope that they are able to use the things they learned in their lives after we leave. This will be short since we have to be at the bus station tomorrow at 5:30 am. but here are some photos from today I wanted to post.This is me eating moroccan/nordestino stlye, we had no forks last night for our dinner hehehe. So Camila and I brainstormed and came up with this McGuyver solution to re-heating our lasana and rice for lunch...use the iron in the hotel room...and it totally worked, who needs a microwave anyway:)This is the whole class that we taught today after the end of the workshop. After this we had a little party to celebrate them finishing the course. It was good to talk with the members more.The guy sitting down that is being handed the guttar is anderson, the blind guy that I wrote about yesterday, he even plays the guttar and is really good at it. Defenetly was a good example of determination and hard work!

Well that just about wraps up my blog for today, when I write here next I will be back in the state of Sao Paulo, but not the city thank goodness! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed the Macy*s parade....and maybe some football too! Have a good night and a great friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home